Alligator in Maryland
Early today officials in Fruitland, Maryland got reports of a suspected alligator in a retention pond. This photo was the only evidence that they initially had.
From this photo, and the obvious fact that alligators are not common to Maryland, many locals were skeptical claiming it was a large iguana or some sort of exotic lizard. But all of their skepticism was hushed several hours ago. After hours of officials standing around the retention pond off of Camden Avenue they finally figured out a way to remove this unidentified living thing. Leave it to Fruitland Police Chief Michael Phillips to save the day. Here’s a picture of what Chief Phillips pulled out for you to see for yourself.
That’s right people! Biggest news on the Eastern Shore this summer is not the crazy parties occurring at Seacrets - Jamaica U.S.A bar in Ocean City, but rather a real live alligator in Maryland! Bring on Swamp People and Gator Boys: Maryland style.
Founder | Outdoorsman | Editor-in-Chief
I grew up on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in a town called Salisbury. My whole life I have been an avid hunter, fisherman, and outdoors nut. One hidden fear I have had for years was the fear of heights. I decided one day that I was going to conquer that fear, so I hopped in an airplane in Ocean City, MD and jumped out of it when it was 12,000 feet in the air. Since then I have made it a point in my life to attempt any adrenaline pumping adventure I could find. From bungee jumping, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, surfing, and eating/drinking some of the weirdest foods in the world, my motto is, "Try anything once, and if you like it go back for seconds!" So, please "Out Dare" your friends and family and show them what you are made of.
Adventure by LocationsView Map
Find us on
Out dare Adventures
- RT @jimkchin: How to Navigate the Client-Guide Relationship: http://t.co/G2NR81pTZB,
- RT @lonelyplanet: Top winter experiences in #Sweden http://t.co/Kt4vglhZ1T by @ACKaminiski #lp #travel,
- RT @ORGEAR: Alaskan Epic Continued. Post storm recon after brief 9th day storm letup. Plane no longer available.… http://t.co/cWbDVXBHeG,
- Christmas and this holiday season is a great time to travel. Consider substituting gifts for trips! Spend time together and see the world.,
- RT @Al_Humphreys: Hoping Ben hears me shouting in his ear today up the Beardmore glacier... http://t.co/GgOQt2gUH6 // @scottexpedition,
- RT @Manuel_Bustelo: I made it to the final selection! Please help me wining by voting my #Ibiza's #diving #video here : http://t.co/KJpsVEXnGi,
- Do this years holiday shopping on @MenWithCrabs Etsy page! Shop for hats, shirts, stickers, and more. Shop Now Here : http://t.co/EIgt1d1cVD,
- Happy Thanksgiving From The ODA Crew! We're #thankful for the beautiful world we live in, the fresh air, and peaceful places for #adventure!,
- RT @V4Violetta: @ExploreOutDare "O Da" in #Bulgarian means "Oh Yes!" Haha.,
- An Experienced Look At @Couchsurfing #travel #backpacking #finances : http://t.co/egXM1YY8sY,
November 12, 2013Add to favorites
November 4, 2013Add to favorites
June 28, 2013Add to favorites
September 10, 2013Add to favorites